Re: timestamp interval issue - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Michael Glaesemann
Subject Re: timestamp interval issue
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Oct 5, 2007, at 18:46 , Lonni J Friedman wrote:

> Thanks. I gave this a try (cut & paste exactly what you provided), but
> I'm getting a syntax error at the final semicolon?

Ah. I forgot the END of the CASE statement. Give this a try:

select count(date_created)
from footable0
where case when current_time < '16:00'::time
            then date_created between (current_date - 1) + interval
'16 hours'
                                and current_date + interval '16 hours'
            else date_created between current_date + interval '16 hours'
                                and (current_date + 1) + interval '16
hours'
          end;

Michael Glaesemann