Re: inherited method call - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Jason k Larson
Subject Re: inherited method call
Date
List pgsql-php
I know you can do a few simple things like determine if it's a
subclass and get the parent classes name, etc.

Here's where I found some info.
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.classobj.php

Maybe this will help .. maybe it won't.

Jason k Larson
<?echo(join(" ",split("[.]",base64_decode(strrev("=8iKuIXZrNWYI5CUIBlLyVGa09mbB5CdzVnSuoyL")))));?>