RE: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Higuchi, Daisuke
Subject RE: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement
Date
Re: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> I think we need to fix that script to either cope with missing semicolons,
> or at least complain about them.  Too tired to look into how, right now.

I attached the patch which cope with missing semicolons.
Previous parse.pl find semicolon and dump data to buffer. When attached patch's parse.pl find new tokens before finding
asemicolon, it also dumps data to buffer.

Regards,
Daisuke, Higuchi

Attachment