Re: About a recently-added message - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: About a recently-added message
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 14, 2024, at 8:45 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
Now, I am less clear about whether to quote "logical" or not in the
above message. Do you have any suggestions?

The possible confusion comes from the fact that the sentence contains "must be"
in the middle of a comparison expression. For pg_createsubscriber, we are using

        publisher requires wal_level >= logical

I suggest to use something like

        slot synchronization requires wal_level >= logical

--
Euler Taveira