Re: PostgreSQL via PolyBase (MS-SQL) - Numeric Data Type Issue - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Matthew Reeves
Subject Re: PostgreSQL via PolyBase (MS-SQL) - Numeric Data Type Issue
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hello, everyone,

As a follow-up, I downloaded the source code for the psqlODBC driver. The issue I described is cause by the call to function SQLSetDescRec, which, as of version 13.02.0000, has not yet been implemented. When the MS-SQL PolyBase component calls the function, the psqlODBC driver returns a SQL_ERROR with the message "Error not implemented", so MS-SQL responds to the client with error IM001: Driver does not support this function.

Does anyone know if/when this function is expected to be implemented in the psqlODBC driver?

Matthew