Re: [BUGS] to_timestamp not stable if date string shorter than - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUGS] to_timestamp not stable if date string shorter than
Date
List pgsql-patches
Karel Zak <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz> writes:
>  Fixed. All tests  passed. My court  is without  ball now. The  patch is
>  attached.

Applied to CVS HEAD.  I also applied just the

+        if (flag == FROM_CHAR && *s=='\0')
+            break;

part to the 7.3 branch --- the rest of the changes didn't apply cleanly,
and seemed unrelated anyway.  This fixes the immediate complaint, but
if there's some reason to apply the rest to 7.3.*, would you submit
an additional patch against that branch?

            regards, tom lane