Re: pg_upgrade del/rmdir path fix - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pg_upgrade del/rmdir path fix
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> This is a test script, not what you should use in production. I don't
> see any reason why we shouldn't require Perl for running the standard test.

But on the third hand ... we've taken pains to ensure that you don't
*have* to have Perl to build from a tarball, and I think it is not
unreasonable that "build" should include being able to do "make check".

Maybe we have to carry both this shell script and a Perl equivalent
for Windows.