RE: Using Token (JWT) authentication mechanism in Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Julio Cesar Tenganan Daza
Subject RE: Using Token (JWT) authentication mechanism in Postgres
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi Alexander,

I think we can use PAM authentication with something similar as you did is a good mechanism.

And also I have an additional question, can the implemented PAM authentication module be used from JDBC connections? Or they works totally apart?

Thank you so much!

Regards,

Cesar