parse error in function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Uros
Subject parse error in function
Date
Re: parse error in function  (Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com>)
Re: parse error in function  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-general
Hello!

I have problem with my function and I can find what's wrong.

WARNING:  Error occurred while executing PL/pgSQL function fn_insert_entry_pending
WARNING:  line 26 at SQL statement
ERROR:  parser: parse error at or near "$1" at character 58

create or replace function
"fn_insert_entry_pending"(varchar,varchar,varchar,varchar,varchar,boolean,boolean,date,int,int)returns integer as '
declare
    email       alias for $1;
    caption     alias for $2;
    description alias for $3;
    keywords    alias for $4;
    url         alias for $5;
    is_company  alias for $6;
    is_novelty  alias for $7;
    expire      alias for $8;
    category1   alias for $9;
    category2   alias for $10;
    tmp record;
    id_entry_tmp integer;

begin
    SELECT INTO tmp id_user FROM "user" WHERE id_user = email;
    if not found then
        execute ''INSERT INTO "user" (id_user) VALUES ('' || quote_literal(email) || '')'';
    end if;
    select into id_entry_tmp id_entry from "directory_entry" where url=url and is_novelty=is_novelty;

    DELETE FROM "directory_entry_pending" WHERE "url"=url and "id_entry"=id_entry_tmp and "is_novelty"=is_novelty;

    INSERT INTO "directory_entry_pending" (id_entry,id_user,caption,url,is_company,is_novelty,expire,hash) VALUES
(id_entry_tmp,$1,$2,$5,$6,$7,$8,''1'');

    return 1;
end;
' language 'plpgsql';