BUG #17714: Refresh materialized view does not update all date - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17714: Refresh materialized view does not update all date
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17714
Logged by:          adarsh kumar
Email address:      ext-adarsh.kumar@elisa.fi
PostgreSQL version: 13.5
Operating system:   Red Hat Enterprise Linux release 8.7 (Ootpa)

We are using Materialized view in our environment and the updates seem to be
incremental in nature, i.e. data older that a specific date is not getting
updated.
we tried manual refresh also , but it does not seem to resolve the issue.
the underlying query of the materialized view, when run returns 1600 rows of
data but the refresed view contains only 269 rows of data and gets updated
when new data is updated.
After dropping the materialized view and recreating in test environment, the
subsequent updates run as expected.