Re: pgsql: Add support for matching wildcard server certificates to the new - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Add support for matching wildcard server certificates to the new
Date
List pgsql-committers
> ... The other option is to have
> autoconf substitute our own local version of fnmatch when this happens.
> How would one go about to do that in autoconf asks the autoconf n00b?

I'd try adding a little test program that tries to compile

    #include <fnmatch.h>
    n = fnmatch("foo","bar", FNM_CASEFOLD);

and see if that succeeds.

For extra credit, incorporate that into a new PGAC_FUNC_FNMATCH macro,
but I think you'd need to get Peter's help on the details --- I'm just
a duffer on autoconf myself.

            regards, tom lane