Typo in 15.3.4 - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject Typo in 15.3.4
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/parallel-plans.html

In section 15.3.4, I believe "multiple results sets" is a typo for "multiple
result sets". It says:

> Plans that involve appending multiple results sets can therefore achieve
coarse-grained parallelism even when efficient partial plans are not
available.

It's also possible this should say "multiple results" rather than "multiple
result sets". I'm unsure what exactly this sentence is trying to
communicate, possibly because I'm only learning Postgres (by reading the
docs), and I don't understand what partial and non-partial children mean
from the previous sentences in the context of this section. (Perhaps that
should also be improved on? Unless it was already explained previously and
I've merely forgotten, but I couldn't find that phrasing elsewhere in the
documentation.)