Incorrect grammar in 15.2 - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject Incorrect grammar in 15.2
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/when-can-parallel-query-be-used.html

Unless I'm misunderstanding the sentence structure here, I believe the word
"a" is missing before "parallel query plan" in the following sentence from
section 15.2:

> Even when parallel query plan is generated for a particular query, there
are several circumstances under which it will be impossible to execute that
plan in parallel at execution time.

This should say: