Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
Date
Re: ERROR: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Amit Kapila <amit.kapila@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> It is slightly tricky to write a reproducible parallel-query test, but
> point taken and I think we should try to have a test unless such a test is
> really time consuming.

BTW, decent regression tests could be written without the need to create
enormous tables if the minimum rel size in create_plain_partial_paths()
could be configured to something less than 1000 blocks.  I think it's
fairly crazy that that arbitrary constant is hard-wired anyway.  Should
we make it a GUC?