BUG #17157: authorizaiton of dict_int and bloom extention - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17157: authorizaiton of dict_int and bloom extention
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17157
Logged by:          Lily Zhang
Email address:      bjzhangl@cn.ibm.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.3
Operating system:   os390x

1. Since dict_int is trusted, we create extension of dict_int with normal
user. But when alter maxlen of intdict, it reports error. This is the
detail.
```
admin=> create extension dict_int;
CREATE EXTENSION
admin=> ALTER TEXT SEARCH DICTIONARY intdict (MAXLEN = 7);
ERROR:  must be owner of text search dictionary intdict
```
2. Since pg13 supports trusted extension, we make bloom trusted by changing
control file. Everything runs well except drop extension with normal user
who creates this extension.
```
test=> create extension bloom;
CREATE EXTENSION
test=> drop extension bloom;
ERROR:  must be superuser to drop access methods
```