BUG #17143: when the CPU is different, the index on the primary is ok but the index on the standby is damaged - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17143: when the CPU is different, the index on the primary is ok but the index on the standby is damaged
Date
Responses Re: BUG #17143: when the CPU is different, the index on the primary is ok but the index on the standby is damaged  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
Re: BUG #17143: when the CPU is different, the index on the primary is ok but the index on the standby is damaged  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17143
Logged by:          lcj
Email address:      lcj122@163.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.5
Operating system:   liunx

Hello, I have encountered a problem in building a primary and standby
cluster using physical streaming replication on different CPU machines.
We created the primary on the x86 machine, and created the standby on the
arm machine. Now using amcheck to check the index, we find that the same
index is no problem on the primary, but the standby is indeed damaged.
The error reported on the standby machine is as follows:
ERROR:  item order invariant violated for index "xxxx"
DETAIL:  Lower index tid=(965,50) (points to heap tid=(13502,8)) higher
index tid=(965,51) (points to heap tid=(40017,19)) page lsn=392/59A2C8.

Does anyone know the reason? thanks.