The prompt is not displayed correctly in the example on psql page - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject The prompt is not displayed correctly in the example on psql page
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/app-psql.html

On this page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/app-psql.html

where is?  >> `( if there is an unmatched left parenthesis`

```sql
testdb=> SELECT t1.first as "A", t2.first+100 AS "B",
t1.first*(t2.first+100) as "AxB",
testdb(> row_number() over(order by t2.first) AS ord
testdb(> FROM my_table t1 CROSS JOIN my_table t2 ORDER BY 1 DESC
testdb(> \crosstabview "A" "B" "AxB" ord
```