Re: sqlite_fdw crashes & errors - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: sqlite_fdw crashes & errors
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

On 18/09/18 20:36, Mariel Cherkassky wrote:
> I used version 3.6.24 maybe this is the reason ?
> Moreover, I got a core dump and the output is :
> root@node1_priviledged data]# gdb -q -c core
> [New Thread 15599]
>
> warning: no loadable sections found in added symbol-file
> system-supplied DSO at 0x7ffec2934000
> Core was generated by `postgres: postgres afa [local] INSERT            '.
> #0  0x00007f128d3269df in ?? ()

You might need the debug symbols packages installed for Sqlite and
Postgres (how to do this depends on your OS).

The version difference is worth eliminating as a factor - maybe spin up
a VM of Ubuntu 18.04 and test (or build Sqlite 3.22 on your OS with dev
headers and libs etc). BTW , what is your OS and HW? (could be a factor)!

regards
Mark