Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Date
Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner <stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc>)
List pgsql-hackers
>> Josh Berkus escribi�:
>>> I think we might want to do something along the lines of what Stefan set
>>> up (at least I think it was he) for the end of 8.4 on
>>> developer.postgresql.org. Bruce's patch list is easy to update, but hard
>>> to read.  I'll put some effort into it.

> Yes, I feel we could use a group writeable patch queue of some sort.  Perhaps
> an IMAP server setup could do the job.

Seems like a wiki page with links to pgsql-patches archive entries would
be easy.  But an issue for any of this is who has permissions to edit
the queue?  I concur that "Bruce only" is the wrong answer, but I'm not
sure "anyone with a wiki account" is the right answer.