Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 8.4 development plan
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 06 Feb 2008 15:46:22 -0500
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Seems like a wiki page with links to pgsql-patches archive entries
> would be easy.  But an issue for any of this is who has permissions
> to edit the queue?  I concur that "Bruce only" is the wrong answer,
> but I'm not sure "anyone with a wiki account" is the right answer.

The Wiki accounts are controlled to a degree. If the page gets abused
we remove the privilege. Remember we can always rollback changes. This
is no different than email moderation imo.

Joshua D. Drake
PostgreSQL SPI Liaison | SPI Director |  PostgreSQL political pundit