BUG #17006: Process watcher window doesnt appear - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #17006: Process watcher window doesnt appear
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      17006
Logged by:          Josh
Email address:      josh.simpson@barcanet.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.2
Operating system:   Windows 10

If for example I import data, on completion of the import/export dialouge
when I click OK i get a note to tell me the process has started but no
process watcher to tell me if the process has been successful or not.

This also means that if the process is unsuccessful debugging it is a lot
more difficult. Currently Im using 5.0 but I've tried using earlier and more
recent installs and nothing changes.

Background:
I was working on version 4.22 for a while when I started having issues with
the process watcher dialouge. It was working fine when one day it just
stopped working fine. It would appear but the error code would always be 1
and there was never more information. To try and fix the issue I upgraded to
version 5.0 but now the process watcher dialouge doesnt even appear.

tldr: Process watcher doesn't appear and I want to know how to fix it.

Cheers