Nested groups - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From thiemo
Subject Nested groups
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,

is it possible to nest groups such that I can cascade rights from one
group to another. For instance, there shall be a goup that grants
select on all tables. Another group shall be allow to select and
insert. So, I'd like to make the second group member of the first
group.

Thx

Thiemo

--