BUG #16960: Illegal reflective access operation - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #16960: Illegal reflective access operation
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16960
Logged by:          LanChi
Email address:      lpham2525@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 13.2
Operating system:   Windows

Dear Postgresql,

I connected my Postgresql server to my Eclipse IDE and this warning popped
up:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by org.postgresql.jdbc.TimestampUtils
(file:/C:/Users/LanChi/Desktop/PubHub-StarterKit/WebContent/WEB-INF/lib/postgresql-42.1.1.jar)
to field java.util.TimeZone.defaultTimeZone
WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
org.postgresql.jdbc.TimestampUtils
WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release

I am not sure if this is the right place to report this bug, but I thought I
would try anyway. If this is not the right place to report it, please let me
know where I should send it.

~LCP