Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines?
Date
Re: Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines?  (Darcy Buskermolen <darcy@dbitech.ca>)
Re: Why so many out-of-disk-space failures on buildfarm machines?  ("Mark Wong" <markwkm@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
It seems like we see a remarkable number of occurrences of $subject.
For instance, right now we have these members failing on various
branches:

echidna        No space left on device
asp        No space left on device
herring        No space left on device (icc seems particularly unable    to cope with this, or at least I suspect
that'sthe    reason for some builds failing with that bizarre message)

kite        gcc quoth "Internal compiler error: Segmentation fault"
wildebeest    long-standing configuration error (no Tk installed)
wombat        long-standing configuration error (no Tk installed)

I realize that a lot of these members are running on old underpowered
machines with not so much disk, but is it possible that the buildfarm
itself is leaking disk space?  Not cleaning up log files for instance?