Re: pg_recvlogical prints bogus error when interrupted - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Cary Huang
Subject Re: pg_recvlogical prints bogus error when interrupted
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            not tested

Hello

The patch applies and tests fine. I like the way to have both ready_to_exit and time_to_abort variables to control the
exitsequence. I think the (void) cast can be removed in front of PQputCopyEnd(), PQflush for consistency purposes as it
doesnot give warnings and everywhere else does not have those casts.

thank you
Cary