Re: pgbench - adding pl/pgsql versions of tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Cary Huang
Subject Re: pgbench - adding pl/pgsql versions of tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers
make installcheck-world:  not tested
Spec compliant:           not tested
Documentation:            not tested

Hi

thank you for the patch. It can be applied to current master branch and compiled fine.

The feature works as described, I am able to run plpgsql-tpcb-like and plpgsql-simple-update scripts as you have added
them.

But I am not sure the purpose of --no-function to prevent the creation of pl/pgsql functions when the new plpgsql test
scriptsneed them.

I initialized pgbench database with --no-function, and plpgsql-tpcb-like and plpgsql-simple-update scripts will fail to
run

thanks

Cary Huang
Highgo Software Canada