Re: tablespaces and DB administration - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From pgsql@mohawksoft.com
Subject Re: tablespaces and DB administration
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Dear anonymous,
>
> This is really making me tired, and still OT. May anybody interested
> read the document you're citing abusively, or believe you that storage
> controllers are only capable of one command at a time or not.

I would say this is totally off topic except that it does present opinions
of how to optimize a database.

What I find troubling, is you are not debating this with facts, you use
insults and try to impugn my opinion or abilities, rather than present a
solid reason why you hold the position you do. I know why I know what I
know, I've shown you examples, and explained why it acts as it does.

You present a Microsoft document that basically supports what I've been
saying, and accuse me of "citing abusively" (whatever the hell that
means.)

While I hate that this sort of exchange is on Hackers, the content, if
debated reasonably, should have been very useful for people stuggling with
these issues.