Re: Uninitialized SSL values? (was: Fix for bug in ldapServiceLookup in libpq) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Uninitialized SSL values? (was: Fix for bug in ldapServiceLookup in libpq)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
"Albe Laurenz" <laurenz.albe@wien.gv.at> writes:
> FWIW, I ran valgrind on psql establishing an SSL connection, and I found
> some messages like this:

> ==26437== Conditional jump or move depends on uninitialised value(s)
> ==26437== Use of uninitialised value of size 4

Yeah, this has been mentioned before IIRC.  It looks to me like the
issue is entirely within the SSL library and has nothing to do with
Postgres.  Dunno if it's worth filing a bug report with the OpenSSL
folk ...