Typo in 2.7 Aggregate Functions - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject Typo in 2.7 Aggregate Functions
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/15/tutorial-agg.html

Near the end of Chapter 2.7 Aggregate Functions of the documentation, the
command FILTER is introduced. The full query is

SELECT city, max(temp_lo), count(*) FILTER (WHERE temp_lo < 30)
    FROM weather
    GROUP BY city
    HAVING max(temp_lo) < 40;

and the output shows a count value of 5. This is an error.

In total we only have 3 rows in the table so far. Furthermore, none of the
rows have temp_lo < 30. If I'm not mistaken, the count value should be 0.

Thanks,
Jimmy