Re: pub/sub - specifying optional parameters without values. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Zheng Li
Subject Re: pub/sub - specifying optional parameters without values.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

This documentation change looks good to me. I verified in testing and in code that the value for boolean parameters in
PUB/SUBcommands can be omitted. which is equivalent to specifying TRUE. For example,

CREATE PUBLICATIOIN mypub for ALL TABLES with (publish_via_partition_root);
is equivalent to
CREATE PUBLICATIOIN mypub for ALL TABLES with (publish_via_partition_root = TRUE);

The behavior is due to the following code
https://github.com/postgres/postgres/blob/master/src/backend/commands/define.c#L113

Marking this as ready for committer.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer