Re: Two-phase commit with JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Jeremy Whiting
Subject Re: Two-phase commit with JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Edson,
 Two phase commit is a protocol developed by the The Open Group. The group created a standard known as Open XA [1].
 PostgreSQL using JDBC provides an implementation of the XA spec. Supporting two phase commit.

 The sample application you ask for is beyond J2SE and in JEE [2] instead.
 Unless of course you accept using JTA api. This book is suggested reading and has examples. Look for examples with UserTransaction [3].

ISBN 0-13-035290-X

Regards,
Jeremy

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X/Open_XA