Re: IN vs arrays (was: Re: how to resolveorg.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text =integer?) - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Karen Goh
Subject Re: IN vs arrays (was: Re: how to resolveorg.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: operator does not exist: text =integer?)
Date
In response to Re: IN vs arrays (was: Re: how to resolve org.postgresql.util.PSQLException:ERROR: operator does not exist: text = integer?)  (Tumasgiu Rossini <rossini.t@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-sql
Thanks so much for your help.

It is working and running now except that I may need to change the query further to meet more requirements.

Out of curiosity, could you let me know the log is written in what programming language cos I remember there is $1 etc

Could you also know if this Any(?) way of query is only applicable to PostgreSQL?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone