BUG #16618: XX000: cache lookup failed for function - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From PG Bug reporting form
Subject BUG #16618: XX000: cache lookup failed for function
Date
List pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16618
Logged by:          Michael Meyer
Email address:      meyerm1@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 11.9
Operating system:   Windows 10

While trying out the npgsql auto-prepare feature, which in the background
prepares a statement after it has been executed a number of times, I
sometimes see this error when running some of our integration test suites.
These drop some schema and rebuild it from time to time, I'd suspect that
there may be a problem with a function invocation prepared, schema dropped,
and that prepared function invocation reused.
No simple repro yet, I may try to provide one on request.