Re: strange failure in plpgsql_control tests (on fulmar, ICC 14.0.3) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: strange failure in plpgsql_control tests (on fulmar, ICC 14.0.3)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I don't think performance is a prime driver here, or shouldn't be at least. Obviousness / grepability seem much more
important. I'd vote for using my version in master, and yours in the back branches.  I can do that, of you want.

I dunno, I think the code as I had it is quite obvious.  It's just that
I don't really like hard-coding references to INT_MIN/MAX, which I guess
is a personal style thing rather than anything I can defend well.

> I'm OK with skipping the test for now.

If we're not putting a test into the back branches, then we darn well
better be using the same code there as in HEAD, else we won't know that
it actually solves the problem.