Re: help ! Is having likely function charindex of mssql in postgresql? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: help ! Is having likely function charindex of mssql in postgresql?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello

PostgreSQL doesn't support charindex function, but it has similar
functions position(substring in string) or strpos(string, substring)

file:///home/pavel/src/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/functions-string.html

Regards
Pavel Stehule