Re: query : max size Bytea - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: query : max size Bytea
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

there are limits:       Maximum size for a table?                16 TB       Maximum size for a row?
1.6TB      Maximum size for a field?                1 GB

But my experience is, on older servers with RAM < 2G is +/- 20M long
bytea slow and it is better use BLOB, that is much faster for longer
items.

Regards
Pavel Stehule