Re: Automated testing of functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Automated testing of functions
Date
List pgsql-general
2007/8/18, Brian Donovan <bdonovan@airpost.net>:
> I'm using postgresql in a Ruby on Rails app and I've moved some of the
> application logic from Ruby (ActiveRecord callbacks) to postgresql
> (triggers + functions) for performance reasons. The problem is that
> now those parts of the app remain untested. Does anyone have a
> suggestion for doing automated testing in postgresql, even if the
> language isn't Ruby?

Hello

Mickael Deloison finishing pgUnitTest
http://pgfoundry.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=1126

pgUnitTest is designed to run unit tests on database queries and
insert random generated data into a database. You can write your unit
tests as scripts and provide them to pgUnitTest. It will execute the
unit tests and will generate a report.
This is a first beta version.

Regards
Pavel Stehule