Re: Updateable cursors patch - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Updateable cursors patch
Date
List pgsql-patches
Hello

I am not sure, but your solution will faill on scrollable cursors
(it's similar to holdable cursors). I miss part about limits in
documentation. Propably updatable cursors aren't supported by plpgsql
(and it's point to ToDo).

Regards
Pavel Stehule