Re: Background writer and checkpointer in crash recovery - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Aleksander Alekseev
Subject Re: Background writer and checkpointer in crash recovery
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Spec compliant:           tested, passed
Documentation:            tested, passed

v2-0001 and v2-0002 look fine, but I don't like much the idea of introducing a new GUC in v2-0003. It's for very
specificneeds, which most of the users, I believe, don't care about. I suggest dealing with v2-0001 and v2-0002 first
andthen maybe submit and discuss v2-0003 as a separate CF entry.

Tested on MacOS against master `1ec7fca8`.

The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer