Re: BUG #17281: How specify regress database? - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #17281: How specify regress database?
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"Euler Taveira" <euler@eulerto.com> writes:
> This is not a bug. Use the appropriate list for your question next time.

Indeed.

> AFAICS there is not a configurable way to change the CONTRIB_TESTDB.

Doesn't it work to set that after including the global Makefile?
I thought make's rule was last-one-wins.  Another thing worth
experimenting with is to set it using ":=" rather than "=".

Also, it should work to override it from the command line, viz

      make check CONTRIB_TESTDB=foo

although I gather the OP wants to set it in his own Makefile.

            regards, tom lane