Re: PostgreSQL 10 Partition Tables: Support through PG Driver - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: PostgreSQL 10 Partition Tables: Support through PG Driver
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Mahesh,

On 2018/05/02 6:39, Mahesh Kansara wrote:
Hello Hiroshi,

Thanks for reply.

It would be good if I can have .so binary.

Could you please try https://winpg.jp/~inoue/psqlodbc/linux/psqlodbcw.so ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Thanks,
Mahesh Kansara
On Monday, 30 April, 2018, 9:41:16 PM GMT-7, Inoue, Hiroshi <h-inoue@dream.email.ne.jp> wrote:

Hi Mahesh,

On 2018/05/01 8:26, Mahesh Kansara wrote:
Hello Hiroshi,

I hope you are doing well. Would you be able to give me test drivers for linux OS ?

Unfortunately I am not even a Linux user.
Do you expect a .so binay or e.g. a .deb package?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Thanks,
Mahesh Kansara