Re: Allow disabling folding of unquoted identifiers to lowercase - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raymond O'Donnell
Subject Re: Allow disabling folding of unquoted identifiers to lowercase
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/05/2016 10:41, Klaus P. Pieper wrote:
> For me is the way Sybase works is just more convenient:
>
> CREATE MyTable (MyColumn varchar);
>
> creates a camel cased table MyType and field MyColumn.
>
> SELECT * FROM SYSCATALOG gives MyTable.
>
> This is better readable when you use long table / fiel names.

I reckon this is just a matter of style... I use underscores to make
long names readable...

   create table my_table_with_a_really_long_name;

....and it works fine.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell :: Galway :: Ireland