pg_restore index and triggers problems - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Sergio Gabriel Rodriguez
Subject pg_restore index and triggers problems
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hello everybody,

                    I am using postgres 8.0 on a server that I use for testing, G4 with 2 cpu x 2.8 Ghz and 4 GB ram, so I've dump data of the production server into testing one, I have the problem after the restore, I found that don't restore the index and triggers, but everything else perfectly, I tried changed work_mem to half the ram (2 GB), to gain speed in the generation of index, but nothing happened, anyone can guide me?

dump:     pg_dump -Fc -v -b mibase_produccion > backup.dmp
restore:   pg_restore -Fc -v -d mibase_testing backup.dmp
OS: SLES 9
PG: 8.0.2

  thanks!

Regards