Re: Compiling C Extension Functions against PostgreSQL 12 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From TalGloz
Subject Re: Compiling C Extension Functions against PostgreSQL 12
Date
List pgsql-general
Adrian Klaver-4 wrote
> On 5/2/20 1:03 PM, TalGloz wrote:
>> Adrian Klaver-4 wrote

>>> Yeah, I missed part in your OP where said postgres.h was there. So:
>>>
>>> 1) Did you do both makes in the same directory?
>>>
>>> 2) If so did you do a make clean between builds?
>>>

>>> --
>>> Adrian Klaver
>>
>>> adrian.klaver@
>>
>> 1) Yes I did.
>> 2) Yes I did, though no .o .bc or .so files get created because of the
>> error
>> when using PostgreSQL 12 settings.
>
> But they where created when you did the make against Postgres 10, correct?
> So where those cleaned up?
>>

>> --
>> Sent from:
>> https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html
>>

> --
> Adrian Klaver

> adrian.klaver@

Yes, they were created when using make against Postgres 10 and I clean them
every time when I try a different version of Postgres.

TalGloz

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html