Re: Error passing parameter to functions - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Error passing parameter to functions
Date
Re: Error passing parameter to functions  ("Jose Luis LG" <jlopezgonz@terra.es>)
List pgsql-interfaces
"Jose Luis LG" <jlopezgonz@terra.es> writes:
> If I send the themeID as above I get: ERROR: Attribute 'mathematics' not
> found.

As expected.
> If I send the themeID = "'mathematics'" I get:  fmgr_info: function
> 24907: cache lookup failed.

The query syntax is now correct, but there's something broken about your
function definition.  My bet is that the plpgsql call handler function
has been deleted.  Try reinstalling plpgsql --- ie, rerun createlang;
and then recreate your function, since it'll still be pointing at the
old plpgsql OID.
        regards, tom lane