Re: SQL Query Syntax help - Mailing list pgsql-general

From srikkanth
Subject Re: SQL Query Syntax help
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Jan,

Thanks for your input, it is working exactly what i want, but still i m facing issue because in my table there are different data types they are 10 to 15 columns are Boolean, one primary key, 140 columns are character.

when i m applying the logic on this scenario i m getting the below error.

ERROR: UNION types boolean and character cannot be matched
LINE 10: ..._ID","Critical_Decision" as col_Name, "Critical_... ^
SQL state: 42804
Character: 585

After applying the logic i need to take this data into the table.

can you please help me how to write the syntax in this case.

Thanks,
Srikanth B