Re: Ubuntu 18 + PHP 8.2 + PDO: can't find drivers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Kelly
Subject Re: Ubuntu 18 + PHP 8.2 + PDO: can't find drivers
Date
Re: Ubuntu 18 + PHP 8.2 + PDO: can't find drivers  (Ray O'Donnell <ray@rodonnell.ie>)
List pgsql-general
On Ubuntu "18.04.6 LTS (Bionic Beaver)":

# apt-cache search pgsql | grep 8
pike7.8-pg - PostgreSQL modules for Pike
pike8.0-pg - PostgreSQL modules for Pike

# apt-cache search pgsql | grep php
php-pgsql - PostgreSQL module for PHP [default]
php7.2-pgsql - PostgreSQL module for PHP
php-db - Database Abstraction Layer
php-mdb2-driver-pgsql - pgsql MDB2 driver

This is for an existing site with an existing db dump and an existing codebase. I can't use PHP7 due to composer requirements.

I tried to add the ondrej repo but got "The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 467B942D3A79BD29".