Re: Performance on JSONB select - Mailing list pgsql-general

From PegoraroF10
Subject Re: Performance on JSONB select
Date
Re: Performance on JSONB select
List pgsql-general
ok, my select performed better but I had to create 8 indices to speed up my
query.

I would love to create just one index using GIN(JsonBField jsonb_ops) but
using version 11 I cannot use operators like > and  <.

I see on docs that version 12 has jsonpath Filter Expression Elements and
they include > and <. So, the question is, will be possible to have just one
index and use it with "jsonpath Filter Expression Elements ?

--
Sent from: https://www.postgresql-archive.org/PostgreSQL-general-f1843780.html