Re: Others applying patch queue patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Others applying patch queue patches
Date
Re: Others applying patch queue patches  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
> Neil Conway wrote:
>> On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 23:24, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>>> It will be applied as soon as one of the PostgreSQL committers reviews
>>> and approves it.
>>
>> does this reflect a change in the patch application procedures?

In my mind this is just a clearer statement of what the policy always
was ;-).  The patch review/application load was never supposed to fall
entirely on Bruce.  The list he maintains is just there to ensure that
nothing slips through the cracks.