Please add example - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From PG Doc comments form
Subject Please add example
Date
List pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/functions-formatting.html

On this screen:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/functions-formatting.html

Please consider adding this as an example:
to_char( (now()-INTERVAL '10 minutes') AT TIME ZONE
'UTC','YYYY-MM-DD"T"HH24:MI')

Output: 2019-09-05T15:43

Why:
This will demonstrate not only formatting but how to deal with converting
your local timestamp to other timestamps and how to get times relative to
the current time.  This is extremely helpful as a way to deal with so many
external system that need UTC time zones like AWS while your database uses
local time zones.

This example would have totally changed how I would have dealt with many
issues in my software.  But since the example did not exist I had no idea I
could have went down this path.

Thanks,

Lance